On Demand public transport for Edmondson Park, NSW
Service commencing 29 January 2018
Date Listed: Ongoing
Although we may not currently have available positions Interline is always looking for Bus drivers to join our team. If you wish to be on our database for future positions please download the application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A current MR driver’s licence(minimum)
- Current NSW Bus Driver Authority or in the process of securing
- Current WWC background check
- A very good driving history. The RMS printout provided will be checked.
- Ability to work shift work including; broken shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Must be an Australian citizen, hold permanent residency status or hold a visa that entitles you to legally work in Australia.
All drivers of public passenger bus, motorcycle and 4-wheel drive tour vehicles must be authorised under the Passenger Transport Act 1990.
Your application will be assessed in line with predetermined job-related standards. If your application meets the selection criteria, your application will be processed onto the next stage. Should a position become available you will be contacted by our HR Department.
If your application has not met our selection criteria and you are not successful you will be notified in writing.